Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CSN Stores


As my little sweet pea's first birthday approaches, I have alot of planning to do. Two of the main things I'm concentrating on are cupcakes and a gift. Since I'm going to be doing the baking, I figure I would focus on finding something for baby girl. Since our daughter loves to be outside and with Spring on its way, I decided to check out CSN stores for ideas. CSN Stores has 200+ online stores and I knew it was the best place to start looking for swingsets, wagons and playhouses. Last fall when we took our evening walks, Abby loved swinging so I know a fun swingset would be perfect! Now for the hard part, deciding which one. I want something that is just right for her age and size, plus one that we would be able to add an infant swing to while she's still so little. I came across this one, hubby loves that it offers so much to keep her busy!


This one is definitely being added to my favorites! The best part of all, not only have I found a swing set we really like but CSN Stores also has infant swings! I can get both in one simple shopping trip without having to leave home (which it pretty much impossible here lately due to all the winter weather). I think while I'm having so much fun shopping I'll check out the bakeware CSN Stores offers. If I'm going to be baking, I'm going to need the right dishes! For now I should probably get back to party planning!


(I will receive a gift certificate in exchange for my review to either put towards an item to review or to offer to my readers. This is my honest opinions of CSN Stores; my opinion might differ from your's.)

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! Stopping in to say HI and welcome to Susieqtpies Scraps of LIfe! Thanks for stopping in and following my blog and entering my Homemade Giveaway! G'luck!

    I'm now following you back! I LOVE CSN Stores!

    ReplyDelete