Monday, July 19, 2010

New Week....Same Recipes lol

so....last week's menu was okay. The two new recipes I tried out of the Kraft Magazine weren't my favorite. The Chicken/Rice/Broccoli was okay but I think I will make a few changes next time around. This week is going to be pretty simple. A doubled batch of the LiL' Smokies with the Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole for tonight with leftovers tomorrow. More BBQ Chicken in the crockpot on Weds (can you tell hubby really likes this lol) with leftovers on Thurs. And a new recipe for Friday, Cheesy Chicken. With us moving in two weeks I have alot of packing to do and not much time for anything else. I'll get a new recipe posted on here soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so just this morning I joked that you'd be the wind beneath my (cooking) wings. Tonight I was all set, or so I thought, to make my hardworking husband a fine dinner of Lemon Thyme Chicken. I thought I had all the ingredients. Oops, no chicken broth and no onion. (I could have faked the onion with onion powder, but the broth?) I was headed upstairs to tell him of different plans, but before I went up, I burned my hand on a pot. I thought of you, one burnt pan at a time is better than one burnt hand at a time...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow; am following you back. Nice blog!
    http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete